I have a thing for You Got

Posted by CheapProduct | 1:17 AM | 0 comments »

I LOVE STUFF. Watches, spray paint, large wooden spoon, paper products, light bulbs, canned food, the Pantone color system, water and Tim Burton-esque twirly thingys. Twirly twirly! Now I hope I'm not an idiot, but I have no problem with materialism. And if I see something as impressive as a drawing board sexy, I want ahh! Build my opinion! Then there is this phrase "material culture:" It 's actually a term that an archaeological point of view. Start humming the theme Indiana Jones headshot! So what do we knowStory is that sometimes disappear, entire civilizations and cultures and to be lost. And years later, usually hundreds of years have finally found. Pompeii, King Tut, the Terracotta Army. So the term "material culture" refers to all the artifacts and objects that could suggest a civilization behind. And the reason that these artifacts is important that it is usually not enough to really tell us about the history of a person. Sometimes none.And the study of these remains archaeologists can decipher things like cultural identity. What were their values? To what extent were they? What did they eat? What was their government? How well they get along with their neighbors? And what they think of the new Call of Duty? Now, as a side note, this store was near where I live are called heirlooms of tomorrow. Junk today. The place closed, which is a shame because I like small businesses. I also like...

0 comments