How to cut (X-Acto), as an architect

Posted by CheapProduct | 3:17 PM | , | 0 comments »

Hello. By Doug Patt and now wanted to learn how to cut an architect. Cut materials by hand is still a part of training and experience of the architect. Here are some tips on how to do it so well. Remember, these rules of thumb, you are responsible for how you wanted to use it. This is a cutting mat. I have a job. I am not my characters, I vinyl table or piece of wood was cut. I've seen people do it for years, and his silence. It will eventually ruin 'The area of ​​the desktop design and mess with your line quality, if your pencil hits the explosion was created with a knife. Now these cutting mats come in many sizes. This is 18x24. Ive been using since college. Enen folds well and the right size for most detailed work. These are the tools that I use xact. I like this easy to manage because of their good and for the cutting of small parts. And this is a bit 'more industrial, but I like to almost any task. They come in tonsShapes, sizes and materials of their choice. I keep my knife or shot down, unless I moved with them. This is no joke, this sharp knife and chaos up. Ive got the scars to prove. Now on a ruler and compass. I never use plastic or wood. If the cut can be cut along the cutting edge of these materials in them because they are soft and the edge or cut up and destroy ricoche. This metal is steel and 24 strieghtedge long. I like it because its fairly long and...

0 comments