Hello. By Doug Patt and now wanted to learn how to cut an architect. Cutting the hand is still a part of training and practice of an architect. Here are some tips on how to do well. Remember, these rules of thumb, you are responsible for how you choose to use them. This is a cutting mat. I have only one use. I'm not on the cover of the vinyl on my drawing board or I've been on the wooden table also got cut. I saw people doing it for years and its stupid. Will eventually ruin the 'Surface of the desk drawing and mess with your line quality, if your pencil to the effects created with knife blows. Now these cutting mats come in many sizes. This is 18x24. Ive been using since college. USEN places well and properly sized for the more detailed work. These are the tools that I use Xact. I like it because it is easy to handle and good for cutting small pieces. And this is a bit 'more industrial, but I like almost any task. They come in tonsShapes, sizes and materials of their choice. I hold the knife upside down or when I disagreed with them. This is no joke, these blades are sharp and you will be measured. I have the scars to prove it. Now of rulers or rulers. I never made of wood or plastic. If the cuts along the edge of these materials can be cut into them, because they are soft and destroy the board or ricoche off and cut. This metal is made of steel and 24 strieghtedge long. I like it because it is long enough...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments
Post a Comment